As a beverage supplier understanding your retailer’s goals, strategies & tactics is an important aspect of building a strong and successful partnership. The goal should be a desired result or specific measurable achievement for your brand. Build your strategy for your accounts or distributor by following these 5 steps.
5 Steps to Selling Beverage
- Identify the buyer influencer Types
- I.C.E: Decision Maker, Influencer, Coach, End User
- Identify the degree of influence for each of your buyer types
- High – Medium – Low
- Identify red flags and where you can leverage strength
- Reassess your situation and identify trouble before it finds you
- Identify the buyer response modes
- Growth mode, Trouble mode, even keel mode, overconfident mode
- Identify and prepare individual win/results statements for each of your buyer types
- Results – Corporate goals that are tangible and measurable
- Wins – Personal goals that are intangible
You have to strategies or plan to bring out a desired future objective for your sales call.
Affability of a natural born salesman.